PDF Manual for La Crosse Technology V40-PRO
Pros and Cons of La Crosse Technology V40-PRO
- No more dealing with a tangled mess of wires! La Crosse Technology V40-PRO-INT is compatible with wireless Wi-Fi and also offers a free app with enhanced features.
- The rear kickstand on the LCD monitor unit is adjustable to allow easy viewing and facilitates table mounting.
- La Crosse Technology V40-PRO-INT uses a Wi-Fi connection to set the date and time in accordance with the NIST and matches it with the local time zone.
- La Crosse Technology V40-PRO-INT can also work when it is not connected to Wi-Fi.
- The wireless weather monitor from La Crosse offers detailed information on the weather forecast. You get a fairly good idea of the rain measurement as well as the wind speed.
- La Crosse Technology V40-PRO-INT also provides information of extreme weather conditions as well as the severity in cases of thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes etc.
- Tree icons indicate seasonal foliage and are designed in dynamic color that changes as per the time of the year.
- La Crosse Technology V40-PRO-INT gauges wind speed and rain with a multi-combination solar sensor.
- The buttons are placed on the top side of the unit, allowing you to view the entire screen when setting customized alerts.
- La Crosse wireless weather monitor does not require a log-in id and password. You can allow family and friends to access the shared account.
- Access enhanced features of La Crosse wireless weather monitor on your tablet or smartphone via their free app available for both iOS and Android.
- Indoor readings of the temperature help you adjust the thermostat accordingly.
- There is no battery back-up. The unit needs to be constantly connected to a power source. In case of a power outage, one can miss out on vital information regarding changes in the weather. Also always being tethered to the power cord impacts the mobility.